With the New York Jets exit in the AFC Championship game, I am once again left without a rooting interest in the biggest football game of the year. For fans of my team and the other 29 teams that are not in the Super Bowl, we need to a find a way to make the game interesting.
There are two ways to make the Super Bowl interesting if your favorite team isn’t playing:
1. You could gamble on the game (The BetUs Super Bowl odds have the Packers favored by 2 ½ by the way). Gambling can make just about any game exciting…
2. …or you can drink heavily. If gambling isn’t your thing, then you should try the second annual Living with Balls Super Bowl Drinking Game.
I’ve created a game that you can play with either beer or shots—or you can combine the two. It’s up to you! (Though the shots one could potentially get dangerous)
Disclaimer: This drinking game is not for the casual drinker. Proceed with caution. Living with Balls is not responsible if you get violently ill from playing this game. Feel free to adjust the rules to your tolerance or just quit playing when you’re good and drunk.
What you’ll need: You’ll need lots of a beer and a bottle of any type of hard liquor (if you decide to play with shots). Here are the rules…
- Drink for four seconds every time a team gets a first down
- Every time a team scores, drink two times the amount of points that are scored (i.e for a touchdown drink for 12 seconds-6 x 2=12, for a field goal drink for 6 seconds)
- Drink for ten seconds every time there is a turnover
- Drink for five seconds every time a penalty is called
- Drink for ten seconds every time there is a challenge
- Drink an additional ten seconds if a challenge is overturned
- Drink for ten seconds if a two-point conversion is attempted
- Drink for ten seconds if a two-point conversion is successful
- Drink for ten seconds every time Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre are mentioned in the same sentence
- Drink for two seconds every time the camera pans to Fergie during the halftime show
- Drink for five seconds every time Peyton Manning is featured in a commercial
- Drink for two seconds every time you see a Packers fan wearing a cheese head
- Drink for five seconds every time the camera shows the idiot fans who paid 200 dollars to sit outside the stadium.
- Drink for two seconds anytime you see a Steelers fan in a Troy Polamalu jersey
- Drink for ten seconds if an announcer uses the word penetration
- Drink for two seconds anytime Fox does a promo for one if its TV shows
- Drink for five seconds anytime Ben Roethlisberger scrambles out of the pocket for a first down
- Drink for ten seconds if any Packers player does a “Lambeau Leap”
- Drink for five seconds if the camera show Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones
- Drink for ten seconds if Fox shows footage of Super Bowl I,II or XXXI (all Packers Super Bowl Titles)
- Drink for ten seconds if Fox shows footage of the Willie Parker run in Super Bowl XL or the Santonio Holmes catch in Super Bowl XLIII (both defining moments in the last two Steelers titles)
- Take a shot if the national anthem is longer than two minutes
- Take a shot if there is a safety
- Take a shot any time there is a defensive or special teams TD
- Take a shot if James Harrison gets flagged for an illegal hit
- Take a shot if Greg Jennings scores a touchdown and “puts the team on his back doh”
- Take a shot if Troy Polamalu gets an interception
- Take a shot if Flozell Adams gets into a fight with an opposing player
- Take a shot anytime a Packer does the “championship belt” celebration (this is where it could get dangerous for you. They did that a number of times in the NFC title game)
- Take a shot the first time you see a GoDaddy commercial
- Take a shot if Black Eyed Peas opens their halftime show with “Time of your Life”
- Take a shot if Ben Roethlisberger and the word “rape” are mentioned in the same sentence during the broadcast.
- Take a shot if Aaron Rodgers is the first Packers player to lift the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- Take a shot if Ben Roethlisberger is the first Steelers player to life the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- The winner of each box pool must take a shot
- Take a shot if the Packers cover the spread
- Take a shot if the Steelers cover the spread
Like this Post? Follow LWB on Twitter, like on Facebook, or grab the RSS feed
GET THE OFFICIAL LIVING WITH BALLS T-SHIRT!!
Want to Advertise? I offer very cheap rates. Contact me here if interested.
Learn more about Living With Balls